Shure QLXD24/BETA87A Handheld Wireless Microphone System
QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality ideal for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
Featuring a BETA 87A handheld wireless microphone transmitter, QLXD24/B87A combines professional features with simplified setup and operation.
Includes BETA 87A, QLXD4, microphone clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, battery contact cover, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide
Shure QLXD2/BETA87A Handheld Wireless Transmitter (Freq: G50)
With an interchangeable BETA87A microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/BETA87A Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- 24-Bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- Radio Frequency Range 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Rechargeable components? Yes
- Battery Requirements 2 AA alkaline batteries or SB900 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Life Shure SB900: Up to 10 hours, Alkaline: Up to 9 hours
- Typical Operating Distance 100 m (330 ft) line of sight
Shure QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver (Freq: G50)
Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function.
Works with QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation.
Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters.
Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench® software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App.
Includes QLXD4, hardware for rack-mounting, power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, 2 BNC bulkhead Adapters, and user guide
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish