About: Shure BLX288/SM58 Dual Wireless Handheld Mic System (Freq: H9)
The BLX288/SM58 Wireless Dual Vocal System combines simple wireless setup, professional-grade performance, and two SM58 industry-standard vocal microphones to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction.
Includes 2 SM58 handheld transmitters, BLX88 dual-channel receiver, 2 microphone clips, power supply, 4 AA batteries, and user guide.
BLX88 Dual Channel Receiver
The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
BLX2/SM58 Handheld Transmitter
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring SM58
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Up to 14 hours of continuous use (2AA batteries)
- Up to 300 feet (100m) transmission radius (line of sight)
- Color ID caps (available separately)