The ew100 G4 845-S by Sennheiser is a versatile wireless system for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 845 capsule on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 845 supercardioid capsule on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
G4 100 Series
- Fully compatible with all previous series.
- New Multi-Channel Setup Capabilities - Up to 12 systems can be daisy-chained with an Easy Setup function (cable included).
- Improved User Interface - High-contrast LCD display, blue sync LED, dedicated Escape button.
- Lighter Weight - New: aluminum housing for SKM handheld transmitters.
- Added Functionality - Programmable mute switch added to SKM handheld transmitters.
- More In The Box - Rackmount now included with every 100 series set.
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter
- MMD 845-1 microphone head
- GA 3 rackmount set
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- Power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- Quick guide