About: Shure KSM9 Handheld Vocal Microphone - Black
The KSM9 is a premium vocal condenser microphone that captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation, functional flexibility and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
Engineered to exacting standards, the KSM9 reveals nuance and subtlety in a microphone optimized for the most demanding live environments. With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns, the KSM9 is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances. Supercardioid and Cardioid, Condenser.
* KSM9/CG - Charcoal Black Finish
* KSM9/SL - Champagne Finish
KSM9 microphones offer exceptional consistency across all frequencies, providing more gain before feedback, while decreasing proximity effect. With wired and wireless options and a choice of champagne and charcoal grey finishes, KSM9 offers the best combination for every performance. Shure UHF-R® Wireless Systems feature KSM9 as the premier choice in handheld vocal microphones. KSM9 microphones are built to exacting Shure endurance standards, renowned worldwide and proven night after night, center stage.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Champagne or charcoal grey finish
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Aluminum carrying case